Our current blog is fully devoted to rest in Armenia during spring of 2018; we will tell you about all the grandiose events awaiting us during the spring in Armenia and will compile the best touristic guides. So, where to go and what to see in Armenia in the spring of 2018:
- On March 27, Yerevan will host a live concert of the legendary Thomas Anders & Modern Talking Band. So, if you are planning a holiday in March to Armenia, do not miss this grandiose show!
- During spring we are waiting for all jazz lovers to Armenia! On April 30 we celebrate International Jazz Day in Yerevan, in honor of which a big concert with participation of world stars will take place in the open air place near the Cascade. There is also one more good information for jazz lovers with an Armenian accent: May 27, 2018 will be a solo concert of Tatevik Hovhannisyan who is also known as Lady Jazz!
- Yerevan Wine Days 2018, perhaps, is the most long-awaited wine festival, which will be held in Armenia on May 4-5. The best winemakers and restaurateurs from all over Armenia and Artsakh will be represented during that festival. An interesting concert program and the defile of the Armenian Taraz are also expected.
- The parade of spring festivals in Armenia in 2018 will finish the most delicious – Tolma Festival, which will be held on May 20 in Hnaberd, Ararat.
Weather in Armenia during spring
Spring in Armenia, as a rule, comes early, in the middle of March, mountain ranges and gorges begin to blossom, creating a unique beauty that attracts hundreds of thousands of holidaymakers every year. The weather during spring in Armenia is very comfortable for long-term sightseeing tours. The average temperature in March is 10 degrees of Celsius, in April - 15, in May - 20. The amount of rainfall is moderate; the quantity of clear, sunny days is 86!
Tours in Armenia during spring 2018
So, here is our recommendations for rest in Armenia during spring of 2018; we will offer you 3 variants of tours, which we especially recommend in spring:
- Tour around Armenia. Gyumri-Lori-Yerevan. The tour includes a visit to the Stepanavan Dendropark, which is not only beautiful during spring with its 35 hectares of forest, where 15 hectares are ornamental trees, but also is recommended for the prevention of respiratory diseases, promoted by the pollen of flowering trees. Also, the tour package consists of a large sightseeing tour of Gyumri city , Lori region and Yerevan.
- Wine tour in Armenia, which includes a great, exciting, excursion program. Around the Seven, Artsakh, where we offer to have a hiking tour to Dizapayt mountain(2478 meters), at the top of which is settled the temple of Kataro (IV century). There is a legend that if you make a wish there, it will definitely come true. This tour also includes visiting to Tatev Monastery, where we will go by the longest ropeway of the world called Wings of Tatev, which runs through the picturesque gorge with a height of 350 meter.
- Excursion tour in Yell Extreme Park the largest park in extreme entertainment in the region, where it is possible to have extreme sports entertaining program without being a professional sportsman. There is an opportunity to do Zipline, paragliding, travel with off-road vehicles around the mountains, mountain skiing, cycling, horse riding started from 20 minutes to 7 day trips, paintball and lots of other activities. The park is beautifully decorated, with a nice, welcoming, homelike hotel complex – Apaga Resert.